๑๒ สิงหาคม ๒๕๔๙

My Happy Prince

.
.
.
They told me, if you could really read, you would be seeing life.
That's quite true in some sense anyhow.
I was there, on stage. I was often there.
I would love to share, but because we are Thais, we could not listen.
.
.
.
Being Thais is problematic.
We would love to show our faces up on stage.
We smiled.
Then we said "bite me!" to each other.
Down here.
.
.
.
Living like a Thai is problematic.
Like finding our shirt to wear.
Why we were all born in a same day?
Yes, a same day.
A same chosen day.
That's problematic.
.
.
.
What could we read from being Thais?
Being Thais, can we really read?
Can we really ask?
Can we really question?
.
.
.
Or all you could ask is, are you really Thai?
Is that all the question we could ask?
And then live together in a same chosen day.
.
.
.
When will they get to learn?
When will you could really read?
Reading being Thais.
.
.
.
Skeptic.
Sin.
Conformism.
.
.
.
And then, my Happy Prince is crying.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oh
    I woke up this morning,
    Turned on TV.
    Oh what I saw...,
    I turned off TV.
    I turned on my head.
    Oh,
    Mom,I don't want to be a Thai anymore.

    I told myself.
    I am a world citizen.
    No country, no religion.

    Oh people told me that's bad.
    Oh.., I wonder what is the good they're talking about.

    I wonder.

    :)

    ตอบลบ

หมายเหตุ: มีเพียงสมาชิกของบล็อกนี้เท่านั้นที่สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็น